VII FORUM GOSPODARCZE POLONII ŚWIATA
26-27 Sierpień 2022
INFO III ECONOMIC FORUM POLONIA WORLD 2018
- The number of seats is limited. Decides the order of submissions.
- Priority is given to representatives of business environment organizations (chambers of commerce, associations, clusters, technology parks, incubators, etc.) and individual entrepreneurs.
- The Organizer reserves the right to verify the submitted entities and persons.
- Participation in the III Business Forum of the Polish World is only for entities / persons who fill in the appropriate form, will properly register and will receive a return receipt with a personal invitation.
- Guests who have the status of “VIP Polonia” have the following:
– 2 free nights – Free catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner) – Free participation in all parts of the Forum (panels, networking, B2B, presentations) – Free participation in the Business Gala – Free logistic service (transfers in Tarnow) – Conference and gift package – Participation in prize draws
- Participation in the Forum and use of the Package “FORUM2018” are possible only after the submission of a properly filled out Application Form, which is located on the Forum’s website: www.Polonia4um.com and after completing a paid registration which provides the Organizers with participation and allowed use of the benefits.
The number of seats is limited, to be determined by the number of received submissions. Organizers reserve the right to verify entries.
- October 3, 2018 – 10:30 – 17:30
- October 4, 2018 – 10:00 – 13:30
B2B registration from April 20, 2018 to August 8, 2018 Fill out the B2B form >> In submitting a completed registration form the order is commissioned and you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- Processing of personal data provided by the PEGAZ PUH Economic Information Office for purposes related to the organization of the Forum in accordance with the law of the day August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. No. 133 item 883) and the presentation of its Profile (only on the basis of data sent on the form) on the website www.Polonia4um.com, for B2B meetings.
- Receiving information electronically from the PEGAZ PUH Economic Information Office (according to the Act of July 18, 2002, Dz. U. No. 144 item 1204, “On declaration of services by electronic means”). At any time, the person claimed is entitled to revoke the above consent.
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION ON THE FORUM
SHOWCASE YOUR COMPANY/ORGANIZATION/REGION
THE ECONOMIC LEADER OF THE POLONIA OF THE WORLD
HOW TO APPLY?
WHO CAN APPLY CANDIDATES?
WHO CAN YOU NOMINATE?
- Works in the country for at least 5 years;
- Invests some of its profits in the Republic;
- Sells and promotes Polish products and services in the country of its business;
- Uses the Polish tradition, technology, innovation;
- Cooperates and cooperates with Polish entrepreneurs;
- Is seen in the local business environment as a reliable and recognized entrepreneur / business
- The business emphasizes a “Polish identity” and origin.
Candidates must meet at least 3 of the criteria. CATEGORY: Personality (scientists, athletes, artists, politicians, social workers) living outside of Poland who:
- Have been living in the country for at least 5 years;
- Promote their national heritage; achieve professional, scientific, artistic and sporting success;
- Gained authority and reputation at local, national and international level;
- Communicate their knowledge, experience sharing it with Polish entrepreneurs, scientists;
- They are recognized and commonly known as Polonia representatives, emphasizing their Polish origin
Candidates should meet at least 3 of the criteria. CATEGORY: Business environment organizations, registered and operating outside Poland, which include:
- Operate for at least 5 years;
- Their current activities disseminate the good name of the Polish Brand and Poles in the world;
- Are well perceived by local society, business environment and local administration;
- Have the status of an organization that allows and encourages the membership of Polish companies, organizations, institutions and individuals from Poland;
- Have a special attractive benefit package for a member of the Organization dedicated to the Polish members;
- Have a permanent contact with Poland, have an office, representative office, partner representing the Organization or constantly cooperate with a Polish entity providing free access to its offer and service;
- Promote the quality of Polish products and services, create a positive and lasting image of Poland as a country worth conducting business activities worth visiting and meeting;
- Connect business partners, integrate companies, organize B2B meetings, provide business and legal advisory services, support Polish trade missions, assist in trade fairs, exhibitions, and assist in the development of business plans;
- Have own developed support tools for Polish companies, organizations interested in expanding the impact of the organization (matchmaking, B2B, business consulting, legal services, Polish trade missions, service during trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences and so on).
Candidates must meet at least 5 of the criteria.